The first WIND meetings happened on Wednesday mornings, which gave the organization its name. Now, WIND meetings take place regularly up to three days a week in several locations. You can attend as many meetings as you find useful. New members need only come to a meeting and register then. (See Meetings for details.)
WIND is a privately run, self-supporting organization whose mission is to provide professionals in job transition multiple, regular opportunities to:
- Sharpen job search skills
- Stay motivated and focused throughout their searches
WIND meetings provide:
- Small group networking
- Job search resources
- Employment listings
- Announcements and upcoming professional events
- Good News (members newly employed)
- New member introductions
- Guest speaker presentations and mini-workshops
- Job search needs and leads exchange
Other WIND services:
- WIND members can attend low-cost, content-rich small group workshops and take advantage of individual career consulting services offered by WIND’s professional facilitators.
- WIND’s 2000+ member e-mail list also provides a pool of highly skilled, easily accessible talent to employers and agency recruiters, at no charge to employers, recruiters or candidates.
Contact us for more information.