The first WIND meetings happened on Wednesday mornings, which gave the organization its name. Now, WIND meetings take place regularly in several locations. You can attend as many meetings as you find useful. New members need only come to a meeting and register then. (See Meetings for details.)
WIND is a privately run, self-supporting organization whose mission is to provide professionals in job transition multiple, regular opportunities to:
- Sharpen job search skills
- Stay motivated and focused throughout their searches
WIND meetings provide:
- Small group networking
- Job search resources
- Employment listings
- Announcements and upcoming professional events
- Good News (members newly employed)
- New member introductions
- Guest speaker presentations and mini-workshops
- Job search needs and leads exchange
Other WIND services:
- WIND members can attend low-cost, content-rich small group workshops and take advantage of individual career consulting services offered by WIND’s professional facilitators.
- WIND’s 1700+ member e-mail list also provides a pool of highly skilled, easily accessible talent to employers and agency recruiters, at no charge to employers, recruiters or candidates.
Contact us for more information.